Find Out Your COVID-19 Risk
Concerned about whether you have COVID-19? We can help you take the first step.
Use our free screening tool below to assess your risk and receive the most appropriate care recommendations based on your symptoms.Start your COVID-19 screening now
About Swedish Family Medicine
Denver Family Doctors Focused On Improving Your Medical Care
Swedish Family Medicine is always working to become a place that you can call your medical home. We know that health problems can be hard to manage. For example, if you have multiple medical doctors or if you go into the hospital for care, it can be difficult to keep track of what to do next. Our goal is to partner with patients and families to identify and understand each patient's specific needs.
Medical Students interested in becoming a resident in Swedish Family Medicine Residency, learn more and apply now.
Goals of our Medical Home Program
- Improve communication between providers who are in different settings (e.g.: among the hospital, specialist group, and clinic)
- Ensure you have an appointment with your primary doctor after you go to the hospital or emergency room
- Provide education to help manage your health
- Help keep you from going back into the hospital
- Provide other services to help with your specific needs
Schedule an appointment
Please be aware that patient care is provided by appointment only. Contact us today at 303-788-3100. Individuals with emergency care needs, including severe burns, breathing difficulties or chest pain should go directly to an emergency room or call 911.
8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Thurs: 8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm